COMECA, a midsize Company, having a turnover of € 150 million, 1250 employees, 20 industrial sites and 9 oversea entities (UK, Morocco, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, UAE, Australia, Spain and Korea), designs, manufactures and maintain energy management solutions meeting the specific needs of the industry, infrastructures, energy, building and transportation markets.
We are looking for a Senior Project Purchasing Agent.
Based in CHALON SUR SAONE (FR71), St Quentin Fallavier (38) or Gauchy (02), you will refer to the Global Sourcing and Supply Chain Director and are in charge of managing the purchasing of electrical assembly projects (LV/MV) as well as strategic family such as cables, connectors for the Group.
You will work with the Business Unit Purchasing Manager and the Business Manager as a partner.
- Operational scale
- Negotiate with providers and follow-up their performance
- Work with project teams to drive BU on their new development according to providers specification (schedules)
- Responsible for projects purchase budget and work on the project margin improvement
- Strategic scale
- Be in charge of defining and deploying the Group strategy of your family product from the choice of suppliers to the negotiation of master agreements
- Be in charge of deploying this strategy on all our Group BU
- Monitor the development of your family product on European and global markets
- Responsible for the purchasing policy respect and for the achievement of our ambitious purchasing aims.