Contract Manager – Nuclear
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the scope of work to be carried out under the contract or work package and the interfaces with other programme elements.
- Developing and executing effective implementation strategies and plans in accordance with the overall Programme Implementation Plan (PIP).
- Maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders and implement the project.
- Leading the execution of the contract or package activities to ensure that they are delivered safely, on time, on budget and in accordance with commercial and technical requirements.
- Monitoring and managing programme progress – track progress against milestones, deadlines, budget and providing reports to key stakeholders on these issues.
- Anticipating, managing and resolving issues within the contact or package.
- Identifying risks and facilitating the resolution of any issues raised, develop and update the programme budget, and escalate any issues to the project manager.
- Ensuring that the contractual requirements of the contract or package are met
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all members of the project team.
You have a background in electrical engineering and have at least 5 years of significant experience as a Project/Contract Manager with O.E.M. experience, including NEC or FIDIC contracts.
You have already managed multidisciplinary EPCM projects.
You have strong project and financial management skills.
Attention to detail and good technical/commercial skills are essential.
Previous experience of large technical infrastructure project management and skills in communicating with a large and dynamic project team are assets to succeed in this role.
Flexible location, however it is envisaged that some travel is required both in UK and France.
|Job Category||Project management|
|Starting date of the job||ASAP|
|Contract||Long Term Contract|
|Working time||full time|