Project Manager – Nuclear (M/F)
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for:
Define the project:
- Participating in the project opening meeting.
- Checking financial data and deadlines.
- Establishing a provisional production and invoicing schedule, in close collaboration with the various associated departments (design office, electrical production).
Manage and implement the project:
- Leading and facilitating the kick-off meeting (project review) (client, designer, sales representative, etc.).
- Taking responsibility for the projects entrusted and ensuring their profitability at completion.
- Participating in the optimisation of technical solutions to be implemented.
Ensure the client interface:
- Informing the client regularly of the progress of the project. They will also inform the client without delay of any difficulties encountered (planning, supplies, etc.), with the approval of their superior.
- Leading project monitoring and contractual acceptance meetings.
Steering and managing the financial and legal aspects:
Entering and checking financial data for the project and ensuring that invoicing deadlines are updated in the information system.
- Evaluating the risks (client, exchange rate, incoterms, guarantees) and cover them (with the relevant departments) by setting up the corresponding provisions if necessary.
- Initiating invoicing and dispatch with the invoicing department.
- Ensuring the collection of receivables and the release of overdue bank guarantees.
- Ensuring reporting (progress, budget monitoring, problems encountered, etc.) to his/her line manager and the various associated departments during the weekly project monitoring meeting.
- Analysing discrepancies between forecasts and actuals and then makes proposals for improvement to the client and in conjunction with the various departments.
- Intervening as required to ensure proper monitoring of the schedule (project status update, validation request, arbitration request, etc.).
You have a background in electrical engineering and at least 5 years’ experience in managing electrical infrastructure projects ideally in the nuclear or oil and gas sector or at least in the transmission and distribution industry.
You have technical and interpersonal skills, allowing you to work in a multicultural team.
You will be able to work in a multicultural team and have a good command of project management techniques and the associated economic and financial management.
Ideally experience of Low Voltage switchboards/M.C.C. and site relate activities.
Flexible location however it is envisaged some travel both within UK and France.
|Job Category||Project management|
|Starting date of the job||ASAP|
|Contract||Long Terme Contract|
|Working time||full time|