Asia/Pacific Regional Director (M/F)
COMECA is an international group specialized in the distribution and management of energy and related services.
As a major player in the industry, energy, infrastructure, tertiary building and transport markets, COMECA offers the best-suited equipment and services to distribute, optimize and control energy anywhere in the world.
Thanks to our thousand employees based in France and abroad, we work closely with our customers to deliver innovative solutions of high standards.
Our history and our values based on entrepreneurship, solidarity, cooperation, integrity and loyalty are the foundation of a strong corporate culture. Everyone is an actor in the implementation of our strategic objectives, such as our international development, customer services reinforcment, and of course innovation.
COMECA aims to seize the opportunities offered by the energy, ecological and digital transition of our energy markets as well as the transformation generated by new mobility technologies.
As part of our international development, we are looking for an Asia/Pacific Regional Director (M/F).
Based in Kuala Lumpur and reporting to the President of the Group, you manage Regional Development (Asia/Pacific) as well as the factory located in Jakarta. (50 people / 5 M€ turnover)
- Develop the entire COMECA offer on your regional scope and by market segment.
- Define and implement a sales and marketing strategy
- Build, animate and manage a sales force in the region.
- Manage the operation and activity of the plant in terms of turnover, margins, profitability, financial result and debt collection when necessary,
- Manage, develop and support the teams within the plant with the support of the teams on site.
- Ensure intermediation with operational and functional activities with the rest of the group
- Provide monthly reporting
- Coming from a higher education, you justify at least 10 years of professional experience in a General Management position within an ETI in the industrial sector with ideally 5 years in Asia.
- You have aptitudes and taste for business development.
- You are recognized for your attitude as a business developer in a complex market as well as for your managerial skills.
- You have a global vision and an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have the ability to recruit and manage multidisciplinary teams.
- You are autonomous, proactive and result-oriented.
- Finally, you are an excellent communicator and speak fluent English. French would be a plus
- Travel is expected up to 50% of your time
|Job Category||Accounting / Finance / Management control, Sales representative|