Data Center Segment Manager (H/F)
COMECA Group, 150 million turnover, 1,250 people – 20 industrial sites in France and 8 subsidiaries outside France (United Kingdom, Spain, Morocco, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Australia), is a specialist in energy distribution, management and associated services. We are a major player in the industry, energy, infrastructure, building and transport markets.
As part of our worldwide expansion strategy, we are looking for a Sales Manager based in UK. As Data Center segment is a major part of this strategy, he/she will manage the Data Center sales team, and coordinate actions with all subsidiaries at home and abroad. His/her role will be to develop our referencing among our current and future clients leveraging our resources in Marketing, who will support actively this segment
The job will be based in UK, preferably in London area.
- Establish an annual marketing plan for key Data Center / GAFAM accounts, France and international, on the whole portfolio of the group’s offer including services, defining the priority geographical areas and target customers.
- Prospect for new customers and develop loyalty of existing customers in accordance with the sales policy in a geographical area and/or a target market sector
- Ensure the coordination of targeted data centre projects with all COMECA sales entities at home and abroad.
- With his team, prospect, develop customers and opportunities related to the Data Center sector for the entire COMECA portfolio (Project and Service).
- Ensures that quotations are prepared by the selected quotation centres for the clients in its portfolio.
- Ensures that COMECA is qualified in all targeted Data Center accounts with the support of strategic marketing.
- Proposes, if necessary, a plan for industrial location, acquisition or establishment of services and trade in countries with high potential.
- Identify and prioritize data centre projects (all clients) in the target countries
- 5 years’ higher education in engineering or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years’ international experience in the energy or data centre sector, with a knowledge of the criticality of power supply in Data Centers.
- An existing network in the data centre sector
- Strong business developer profile
- English Level: Mother tongue ; French speaker would be appreciated.
- Ability to promote, sell, breed and develop
- Communication / interpersonal skills / marketing intelligence
- Respect for budgets
- Customer orientation
- Strong leadership
|Job Category||Sales representative|