PLANT DIRECTOR (M/F)
About the company:
COMECA is an international group specialized in the distribution and management of energy and related services.
As a major player in the industry, energy, infrastructure, tertiary building and transport markets, COMECA offers the best-suited equipment and services to distribute, optimize and control energy anywhere in the world.
Thanks to our thousand employees based in France and abroad, we work closely with our customers to deliver innovative solutions of high standards.
Our history and our values based on entrepreneurship, solidarity, cooperation, integrity and loyalty are the foundation of a strong corporate culture. Everyone is an actor in the implementation of our strategic objectives, such as our international development, customer services reinforcement, and of course innovation.
COMECA aims to seize the opportunities offered by the energy, ecological and digital transition of our energy markets as well as the transformation generated by new mobility technologies.
As part of our development, we are looking for a Plant Director (M/F).
Based in Bekasi (Greater Jakarta area) and reporting to Managing Director of Asia Region who’s based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you manage the production plant which serves the whole Asia region and beyond. Factory is 2400 m2 and, around 30 people and 5 M€ turnover. Factory has all competences as tendering / engineering / procurement / project management / quality / production / servicing installed base / finance / human resources.
- Animate and manage the whole team of the factory while collaborate closely with sales teams & with other group colleagues globally
- Manage the operations and activity of the plant in terms of full P&L as turnover, margins, profitability, financial result, cash flow and debt collection when necessary
- Manage, develop and support the teams within the plant with the support of the teams on site.
- Ensure intermediation with operational and functional activities with the rest of the group
- Provide monthly reporting, build budgets and forecasts. Ensure increased efficiency of the plant
- Support teams by paying special attention on projects management for ensuring on time delivery / invoicing and ensure cost controlling along with efficient sourcing & production
- Guide tendering teams and collaborate with sales teams for ensuring competitive offers on selected segments and markets
- Ensure customers high satisfaction and work on continues qualification of the plant by new customers
- You are familiar with ISO quality systems, you have a strong understanding and ability to select / apply elements from LEAN manufacturing
- Optimize existing switchgear product lines costs & lead times while continue localizing competences for selling / engineering / producing new power electronic product lines
- Continuously work on having a solid yet efficient team able to deliver products to major global customers in oil & gas, power generation, infrastructure, petrochemical, renewable energy, etc.
- Keep the competitive edge of the company which is to provide high quality & performance products while ensuring flexibility / speed / competitive cost
- Represent the company to administration, business network
- Ensure compliance to company rules and Indonesian Law .
- Coming from a higher education, you justify at least 10 years of professional experience in managing a P&L of a manufacturing plant
- Highly valued experience of providing project based solutions and cost controlling experience by project
- Also highly valued if have understanding of industrial B to B electrical / electronic equipment
- You have aptitudes and taste for managing a company and a factory
- You are recognized for your attitude as a leader and a strong projects negotiator
- You have a global vision, you understand cultural differences and you have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have the ability to recruit and manage multidisciplinary teams.
- You are autonomous, proactive and result-oriented.
- Finally, you are an excellent communicator and speak fluent Indonesian and English. French would be a plus.
- Travel is expected up to 15% of your time
IDR 60Mio up to IDR 80Mio/ month + Bonus
|Salaire||IDR 60Mio up to IDR 80Mio/ month + Bonus|
|Date de prise de poste||ASAP|
|Temps de travail||FULL TIME|