Project Engineer (M/F)
COMECA, a midsize Company, having a turnover of € 150 million, 1250 employees, 20 industrial sites and 9 oversea entities (UK, Spain, Morocco, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Corea, UAE, Australia), designs, manufactures and maintain energy management solutions meeting the specific needs of the industry, infrastructures, energy, building and transportation markets.
Under the responsibility of the Managing Director, you perform the following duties:
- Identify and develop customer projects using products and services of the group.
- Prepare project deliverable documents (CAD drawings, functional design specifications, test specifications etc.)
- Prepare Site Health & Safety documents (Method of Work, Risk Assessments)
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of projects or the client.
- Assist the Project Manager or Sales Manager on technical and/or costing matters during the process of securing the contracts
- Attend project site installation and commissioning activities where necessary
- Promote company products and services to meet client expectations and adhere to safety rules and applicable standards.
- Establish a project plan and adhere to milestones set.
- Ensure quotations are followed up in line with company procedure, listen carefully to customer feedback and maximise opportunity for additional scope of works.
- Support payment of outstanding customer invoices & claims when necessary.
Qualification / requirement
With HNC/HND or higher, in electrical engineering, or minimum 5 years’ experience in an equivalent project engineering role
You have LV & MV power distribution systems and electrical knowledge.
You have skills in intelligent motor control systems and serial communications networks protocols (Modbus, Profibus, Gembus).
You are known for your professionalism and Teamwork throughout the group
Knowledge of Comeca products and services is a plus.
|Job Category||Project management|
|Wage||To be negociated|
|Date of takeover||ASAP|
|business trips||No one|
|Working time||Full time|