Site Service Technician (off-shore trained) (M/F)
In Stoke-on-Trent (UK), We looking for :
Site service technician (off-shored trained) (M/F)
Under the responsibility of the Managing Director, you perform following duties:
- Perform the set up and commissioning of automation, electrical and mechanical projects in the UK,
- Organize and plan own interventions, onshore and offshore,
- When required Supervise a team of 3 to 4 people,
- Ensure all UK safety rules are followed and applied and documentation is produced, approved & submitted prior to undertaking on site activity,
- Provide advice and promote services to clients,
- Train clients on our products, equipments.
Qualification / requirement
With HNC Certificate Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent and with 2 years in Electrical and/or automatism Higher Education, you have at least 3 years of experience in this field (Offshore survival + Offshore medical).
You understand technical circuit plan and can analyse it to prepare an intervention report. You already worked on Electrical switchgear and motor control systems, with protection relay Testand commissioning.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Customer oriented with strong interpersonal skills, you are autonomous, adaptable and enthusiastic.
Fluent in English is required, another language will be appreciated.
|Job Category||Maintenance / Services, Project management|
|Salaire||To be negociate|
|Date de prise de poste||ASAP|
|Temps de travail||Full time|