Tendering engineer F/M
COMECA GROUP is a middle-sized company with 1250 employees located over 20 industrial sites in France and 8 international subsidiaries (UK, Morocco, Algeria, Indonesia, UAE, Australia and Spain)
COMECA provides equipment and services specialized in energy distribution, optimization and mastery, all around the world with a diversified and complementary portfolio to meet your needs of traditional, specific, global and turnkey solutions.
As a multi-brands and multi-technologies Group, COMECA is a major actor in the Industry, Energy, Infrastructures, Service industry buildings and Transport sectors.
COMECA works hand in hand with the major actors of the electrical industry, such as Original Equipment Manufacturers (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage…), engineering companies (EPC firms), installers and distributors.
We are looking for our UK site, located in Stoke-on-Trent: a “Tendering engineer F/M”
Purpose: the future Tendering Engineer (who will report directly to the Tendering Manager) will be responsible for preparing competitive Technical and Commercial Proposals in compliance with the Customers’ requirement / technical specifications.
The Tendering Engineer will work closely with UK & International Sales Teams along with Project Management & Engineering Teams to formulate a winning bid strategy for all Business opportunities.
Under the responsibility of the Tendering Manager, you perform the following duties:
- Estimate project quantities and costs in the preparation of major tenders in a timely and cost effective basis,
- Review estimate inputs from functional department and supervise the preparation of cost reports and price forms,
- Monitors current competitive prices, new techniques and cost trends,
- Update and maintain the customer database,
- Oversee the sales process from prospecting, RFQ through to final negotiation & PO and handover to project/contract management team,
- Prepare, coordinate and to consolidate all estimating activities,
- Validates purchase orders against the proposed offering and transfers the proposal files to the assigned Project Manager,
- Understand and in some cases identify technical, commercial and financial risks and propose mitigation strategies and opportunities to minimize such risk,
- Analyse company KPI’s and take necessary actions to improve performance when required,
- Interpret engineering documentation such as drawings, specifications, scope of works, etc.
Qualifications / requirements:
HNC / HND in electrical specialization, or electrical engineer with experience of international sales / tendering during 3 years or in an equivalent position in the industry.
You have a good knowledge of the O&G, Power, MMM, Nuclear sectors with a good appreciation of common contractual conditions (e.g. NEC3, FIDIC)..
Knowledge of COMECA Group products, equipment and services is a plus.
COMECA Group offers to you:
You can look forward to enhancing your career with significant personal responsibility in a workplace in motion, with global development opportunities.
Integrate a company with a positive atmosphere, in an energizing context of international growth with involved teams.
COMECA’s culture encourages performance, collaboration and out of the box thinking for a continuous customers satisfaction.
We are an employer involved in our employees’ careers, who wants to build with you an efficient workplace, with high technical projects.
Do not hesitate to submit an online application for any position with us. All positions will be posted until filled.
|Job Category||Sales representative|
|Wage||To be negociate|
|Date of takeover||ASAP|
|Business trips||No one|
|Working time||Full time|