TITAN switchboard up to 6300A
Offices / buildings
Banks and insurances
Culture and leisure
- Compliant with 61439-2 standard
- Backward compatibility with existing installations
- A modern design and a balance between compactness and cost saving
- Possibility to mix functional units of different mobility index within a single cubicle
- Top or bottom handling
- Multi-configurations of connections
- Electrical data :
Short-circuit current (max)
Up to 120 KA - 1s
Main bus bar rating
Up to 6300A
Vertical bus bar
Up to 2000A
Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp)
Rated insulation voltage (Ui)
Voltage rating (Ue)
Rated frequency (F)
- Mechanical data :
IS 211, 223, 233, 333
WFD, WWD, WWW
2b, 3b / 4a /4b
Option : IP31
Front and rear
If I < or = 2000 A
- Front connection : W H D 870/1820 ; 2000/2300 ; 740/1480
- Rear connection : W H D 580/1430 ; 2000/2300 ; 1010/1480
If I > 2000 A
- Front connection : W H D 870/1820 ; 2100/2400 ; 740/1480
- Rear connection : W H D 580/1430 ; 2100/2400 ; 1010/1480
Standards & Certifications
- IEC 61439-1 & 2
On the same category
On the market since the 1970s, NORMABLOC still matches the requirements for full operation of critical infrastructures worldwide, in particular nuclear sites (98% of the installed base) and industries.
NORMABLOC is still manufactured today as part of extensions and upgrades of the nuclear installed base.
TRA is a straightforward and reliable MCC switchboard up to 3200A mainly dedicated to petrochemical and nuclear industries.
Recognized by our customers for 45 years, more than 12,000 cubicles have been installed worldwide.
GALAXIS switchboards combine maximum safety for personnel and equipment with reliability of your electrical installations and sustainability of your investments.
Initially designed around a moulded bus bar used in nuclear power plants and O&G, this technology is recognized for the safety of installations provided. GALAXIS’s specific design ensures service continuity of your production and its future evolutions.
Our certifications provide compatibility with the major equipment brands. Equipment is also certified with the GemStart digital thermal protection.