COMECA, a midsize Company, having a turnover of € 150 million, 1250 employees, 20 industrial sites and 7 oversea entities (UK, Morocco, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, UAE, Australia), designs, manufactures and maintain energy management solutions meeting the specific needs of the industry, infrastructures, energy, building and transportation markets.
We are looking for a Buyer
Based in CHALON SUR SAONE (FR71), St Quentin Fallavier (38) or Gauchy (02), you will refer to the Global Sourcing and Supply Chain Director and are in charge of the management of cabling, electrical connector and medium voltage family product purchasing for the Group as well as the whole supply of every project you will deal with.
You will work with the Business Unit Purchasing Manager and the Business Manager as a partner.
- Operational scale
- You will negotiate with providers and follow-up their performance
- You will work with project teams to drive BU on their new development according to providers specification (schedules)
- You will be responsible for projects purchase budget and work on the project margin improvement
- Strategic scale
- You will be in charge of defining and deploying the Group strategy of your family product from the choice of suppliers to the negotiation of master agreements
- You are in charge of deploying this strategy on all our Group BU
- You will monitor the development of your family product on European and global markets
You are responsible for the purchasing policy respect and for the achievement of our ambitious purchasing aims.
Owner of a Master’s Degree in Engineering in business specialised in the supply and purchase function with at least 10 years of experience on purchasing in electrical business.
Your adaptability will enable you to work with our operational teams. You are a good negotiator and can face the pressure.
English is required; another language speaking (German, Spanish, Italian…) would be a plus.
You will travel in France and overseas (subsidiaries and suppliers).
Permanent Contract – 35 hours per week – Wage to be negotiated – Manager