COMECA, a midsize Company, having a turnover of € 150 million, 1250 employees, 20 industrial sites and 9 oversea entities (UK, Spain, Morocco, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Corea, UAE, Australia), designs, manufactures and maintain energy management solutions meeting the specific needs of the industry, infrastructures, energy, building and transportation markets.
We are developing our activity in Morocco, Casablanca and are looking for a Project Manager (prospective BU Manager).
You will refer to the Switchgear Activity Manager and will be in charge of creating and developing the entity, next to COMECA TRANSPORT’s factory which is specialized in embedded solutions (200 people), and then, you will be responsible for BU’S PnL (12M€ ; 100 people).
- To create and develop a business plan to promote the switchboard and services offer as well as drawer / beams outsourcing
- To create and manage a production workshop, a development department with dedicated resources in respect for the business plan,
- To organize the outsourcing with the help of support team in France
- To propose and set up human and material resources required to realise the business plan (recruitment, training, tooling, work methodology)
- To set up every necessary actions required to deploy our ambition and achieve EBITA and BFR objectives