Dedicated rectifiers for low, medium and high power industrial applications up to 80kA, direct current.
Thyristor industrial rectifiers
- Robustness of thyristor technology
- Process-adapted topology, including Graetz bridges, Graetz bridges connected in parallel and in series, reverse double star connections
- 6,12 or 24 pulses
- Three-phase or 5 column transformer with self interphase
- Forced air/water cooling
- Digital or analog control.
- Shelter-integrated solutions
- Dry-type transformers
- Immersed transformers for all types of cooling
- Output voltage: 5 V to 3000 V DC
- Output current: 100 A to 60000 A. Up to 160,000 A in parallel mode (4x 40,000 A)
- Protection level: Standard: IP 20; on request: IP XX
- Utilised technology: rectifier technology (low frequencies)
Standards and certifications
- IEC 60146
- IEC 60204
On the same category
A large number of urban public transport infrastructures are powered by DC electrical energy that supplies power to light rail, metro trains and regional express train networks. For this purpose, a traction rectifier integrated into rectifier stations is used to convert alternative current into direct current.
The main utilised technology is a Graetz bridge equipped with one or more diodes connected in parallel, depending on the power to be supplied.
COMECA Power can offer a reliable and customised range of traction rectifiers for all the power and voltage requirements. For the same applications, COMECA Power also offers services of design and construction of IGBT inverters with energy recovery.